google


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Matt Barnes hates "Basketball Wives"


So apparently NBA baller Matt Barnes does not like the "Basketball Wives" show. His fiancee Gloria Govan, pictured above, is one of the cast members. She's actually one of the only cast members that is still with her baller, with the exception of Jennifer who is on the verge of a divorce. I did find it funny that Gloria was the only happy female on the show. How can she keep her relationship on the up and up hanging around these ladies?
Excerpt from an interview Matt recently did:

But after watching the first show I was just disgusted. I told my team because you know [my teammate] Dwight’s involved in that too that I’m not watching that because I know it’s going to make me mad and I’m going to watch it at the end of the season. I just think that what they say is going to happen and what actually happens is two different things.

Reality TV is kind of a joke. Everything is scripted. There is nothing reality about Reality TV. With that said, I’ll kind of leave it at that but if you want to have me back on at the end of the season when I won’t get fined for what I say, I’ll definitely tell you what I think about that

I'd love to hear what you really want to say about the show Matt! *pops popcorn*

No comments:

Post a Comment