google


Monday, July 19, 2010

This bish "Pebblez Da Model" Needs More People


It is def true that Worldstar will post any and every thing.. EWWW I remember seeing Miss Pebblez at Yo Gotti's sold out shoot and my first reaction was why? Women will do the damndest things to draw attention to themselves but this takes the cake.. Could you not have made it with the ass you were born with? Was is that serious you had to go have 6 Mundo burgers(Goodburger movie) injected into your ass? Nothing about her ass is attractive. Hell it looks heavy and very uncomfortable. Just looking at her walk I laugh. I thank God I was blessed with the booty I have no need for injections, because this is too much. I would never knock anotha bish's hustle but this is sad.. Ewww looking at the comments about her most men think she's only good for taking pictures from the back. I was in Houston and saw her at Club Onyx.. Babygirl had a kiddie pool, ice, and some more ish on stage with her. Hell when I got up to leave that chick still didn't really have any ones on stage with her. #imjustsaying was this necessary.. Ugh I can't anymore.. Check this mess out *sidenote* I bet her family is sooo proud of her ... AW


I mean you cant find a swimming suit to fit that contraption you call a "donk?"

1 comment: