google


Monday, July 12, 2010

Lebron James, DeWayne Wade, Chris Bosh get keys to the city of Miami


So it is def looking like Miami willbe on fire this upcoming basketball season. As reported Lebron, D-Wade, and Chris Bosh, all took pay cuts to play together. Lebron James and Chris Bosh signed for $110 million dollars while Dwyane Wade signed for $107 million. Laker’s guard Derek Fisher also met with Miami this past weekend in hopes of working out a deal. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I wonder what Kobe is saying right now..

Miami held a huge celebration at American Airlines Arena as they welcomed The Heat’s “Three Kings." The trio received keys to the cities of Miami, Miami Beach and Miami-Dade County with the team’s announcer pegging the arena “Dwyane Wade’s House,” “LeBron James’s Kingdom,” and “Bosh’s Pit.”

Lebron's response to Cleveland's owner:

“I really don’t have a reaction to what Dan said. When things hit the fan, you see a guy’s true colors, and I understand that. I wish the organization the best of luck and I wish the fans the best of luck, because I still do love those fans. . . . Dan’s comments are not going to stop me and my family from sleeping at night. It just won’t do it.”

I understand now I made the right decision. And to hear my former owner’s comments, I also understand I made the right decision.”


ugh that owner was just too much!!
More pics from the celebration:



No comments:

Post a Comment