google


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So what I'm A Yo Gotti Fan....


So if you follow me on twitter then you should pretty much know whose music I listen to most of the time. I'm playing a lot of Drake, Gucci, Rick Ross, and of course Gotti :) Anywho yesterday I was doing the most because Gotti released his Cocaine Muzik 4.5 mixtape. Apparently I got on one of my followers nerves so they decided to email me this letter I'm still speechless..
First Let Me say the views expressed in this little email are not those of me. In other words Melanie did not write the email!
Dear @Melg1/Melbarchie or whateva it is you want to be called,

I just want you to know how much you got on my nerves promoting that damn Cocaine Muzik 4.5 mixtape yesterday. OK we get it your are a fan but damn you almost made me unfollow yo ass. First off, Gotti has put out two or three mixtapes in the last year and has pushed his album back more times than that. I'm from Memphis so of course I know his music too but damn.

Secondly this soo called "King of Memphis" chooses to ok mixtapes that have overlapping songs and talk about the same ole shit. Hell ok we know you sold dope but Gotti I'm sick of hearing that shit. Yea I went and downloaded the mixtape (only because it was free though)and I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I was. I am a fan of hip hop and that there was a rush job. You would think after a whole year since Cocaine Muzik 4 he had enough time to put some new ish on this mixtape. Instead he chose to recycle "Thin Line," "Cocaine Muzik," "I Go Ham," and did way too much talking. Rick Ros set the bar for these mixtapes and guess what miss @melg1? Gotti came nowhere near the damn bar. I give that mixtape a 4 lol Considering how long he has been in the game he should feel bad.

I'm no A&R and I don't proclaim to be some musical genius but that mixtape was a waste of space on my computer. Ugh I just wanted twitter to shut down so I wouldn't have to see the lies about Cocaine Muzik 4.5 Look since you are such a fan why don't you ask Gotti to get back in the studio and write some heat instead of putting out mediocre music. I bet those street niggas he speaks for were actually mad at him after putting in that mixtape. Classic my ass


So any thoughts on this? I wouldn't say this one was classic either but I enjoyed it. i'd give it a 7. I think he's at a point in his career where certain things should be more thought out. I'll always be a fan sooo I may see things differently than the writer of this letter. I was getting upset with all the hating tweets I saw yesterday... I guess it's because I believe in him sooo much it's scary.. I don't like to compare him to anyone ut the homie Ross set a standard with Albert Anastasia.. Mayb I should come down with my Gotti tweets.. HAHAHAHAHAH NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment