google


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lorenzen Wright's Body Found *Updated*


I really hoped this situation was going to turn out differently, but MPD has confirmed that a body found off of Winchester and Hack Cross is Lorenzen Wright's. I really really hate that this ended up like this. I hate to hear of any family loosing a loved one due to violence or anything like that. I don't want people to think I am not sensitive to this death because I am. My only issue is that now Memphis is so bad. People don;t even have the full details of his death. Memphis has always needed help. Now it's time for people to start acting rather than talking. Let's change Memphis. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lorenzen's family. I will keep you all updated on this story

*Update* MPD has confirmed hat Wright's body was found with multiple gun shot wounds

No comments:

Post a Comment