google


Monday, July 12, 2010

Casting Call for Memphis Youth


Ok guys, so this weekend I had the opportunity to meet Pastor Cager over at True Authority Church. My cousin called me about a casting call for an upcoming tv show to be shot here in Memphis. I have been looking for something like this so I went. I was very excited when I walked into the church. The show will be called TKO. It's a show catered to young people and the everyday challenges they face. The are looking for actors, teens for panel discussion, and performers. The show is looking for teens ages 13-17 from Memphis and surrounding areas.
Here is the info:
What: Casting Call for TKO
When:Saturday July 17, 2010
Where: BrowArt next to Macy's in the Wolfchase Mall(across from Finishline)
Time: 12-3pm
I am looking forward to this! Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment