google


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is this the future of our children?



After watching this behind the scenes I'm convinced that parents would rather have their kids on stage doing "gangsta rap" to make them a dollar or two than have them in school trying to educate themselves. Now I may sound a bit stereotypical but look at this little boy in the video. He goes by the name "Lil Peanut" he appears to be about 5 or 6 years old. This child is quoting Yo Gotti lyrics better than me n hell I'm a big fan and a grown woman. At what point is it ok to have your child involved in "gangsta rap?" I can't see this little boy relating to one sentence in this song yet his parents feel that it is ok to have him in this video acing the way he is? I bet they fall out laughing when he acts like this. They think it's cute. I'll shut my black azz up if he is that exceptional student that just happens to love rap music. Well maybe I'd shut my mouth. My four year old is a fan of all music because I listen to all types of music(not to say that that is right), but I'd be dammed if I have her around here talking like a "gangsta rapper," ugh the entire mannerism of this young man bothers me. I really hope his parents research the statistics of rappers and the money some of them actually make and change their minds on this... Or look at Bow Wow and how he struggles to get away from being a child rap star to an adult rap star. Ugh at least have the young man around something a little more PG13. #IMJUSTSAYING

No comments:

Post a Comment