google


Monday, December 21, 2009

Well Got Damn Dwight Howard! Sues BabyMama




















Dwight is suing his child's mother for $142,500 which is $500 for each of her 285 twitter followers plus attorney fees. According to court documents, Royce was ordered by a judge in 2008 to refrain from posting pics of their son on Internet.
Dang just a few weeks back he sued her for 9.2 million for reportedly bashing him on a message board.. smh Ok Dwight what are you not doing that Diddy and Wayne are doing?! They each have way more babymama's than you and they neva have as much drama as you seem to have. So my advice to you, Dwight(you know I love you), is to call one of them for some advice. smh To Ms. Royce #siturassdown before Dwight takes the few pennies you may have :p
via Royce Reeds Twitter
"Hahahahahaha! I’m being sued again! For posting pics of my child! Am I the only parent that posts pics of their pride and joy? #Imjustsayin. I’m still trynna figure out where my 9.2 million stash is and this additional 142 grand. Damn I’m balling and didn't know. Where have i been? lol . Love to post pics of us just having fun. I never respond to ignorance unless I have to. I never knew after leaving a situation that someone or some people would try to make my life hell. But I was warned if I left it would happen. But I am still happy and I’m still standing"
smh at this drama

No comments:

Post a Comment