google


Sunday, March 28, 2010

2010 Kids's Choice Awards Red Carpet Pics

The 2010 Kid's Choice Awards took place Saturday and celeb families were everywhere! I love to see black families :) Sooo haute!
Peep the Pics:

One of my favorite Hollywood Couples, The Smiths along with Jackie Chan! OMG I don't think Jada ages at all! Beautiful family!

The Simmons Clan! OOO I wish baby Miley would have come :)

Terry Crews & Family.. I just love them! Especially the baby boy :p

The lovely KeKe Palmer. Loving the pumps and mini dress

Tyra Banks

Chris Rock and family.. The couple adopted the babygirl from Africa

Swiss Beatz brought his boys along

Mel B, her husband Stephen and the girls.. Lil Angel's hair is looking better.

Christian Combs looking like his dad's twin

Rihanna and her ankle sock hit the carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment