google


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

R.I.P Biggie


He was born May 21, 1972 in New York City and taken away from us March 9, 1997 in Los Angeles. Biggie Smalls is by far one of the greatest rappers to ever live! His lyrics are legendary and so was he the short 24 years he walked on this Earth. He was taken way to soon. A life taken over stupidity and jealousy. On this day 13 years ago he was gunned down by an unknown assailant in a drive-by shooting in LA. His double-disc set Life After Death, was released fifteen days after his death and hit #1 on the U.S. album chart. It was certified Diamond in 2000. R.I.P Biggie! True music lovers will never forget you! Your legacy will never die! He is credited for helping with the careers of Junior Mafia most notably Lil Kim.
*I never knew Big was 24 when he died until about 2 years ago. I guess it's because he looked so much older. Either way he was too young to have his life taken away over nonsense. I didn't touch of the East coast West coast beef because it was to silly for me.*

Artwork of Biggie
Biggie Videos:

I love this video!! Biggie "Juicy" Yall catch Diddy's 1st babymama and Justin in the video?!


Biggie killed this freestyle!! OMG I Love it!


Biggie "One More Chance"

No comments:

Post a Comment