google


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Tupac!!!


Happy Happy Birthday to the legend Pac!!!! Mane it seems like yesterday I was watching him on BET and MTV... SMH If he were still alive he would be 39 today. Mane I never knew how young he and Biggie were until the Notorious came out. Mane these men were way too young to die.. But here are some of my favorite Pac videos and moments:
"Keep Your Head Up"
bed>
"Brenda's Got A Baby"

*Mane this video still brings tears to my eyes* I remember watching this as a youngster and my heart really going out to Brenda. Leave it to Pace to speak on the issues America wasn't ready to speak on :)
"I Get Around"

"California Love"

*Interviews*

Tupac interview *one of the last ones before he died*

After watching this interview I just get teary eyed he was soooo intelligent far more than just a rapper in my eyes :( R.I.P Pac I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment