google


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Soo Matt Barnes no likey Shaunie O'neal and her crew?


Ok so I know I'm late but daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn!!!! Matt Barnes took to his twitter page after the Basketball Wives reunion to blast Shaunie,Evelyn, and Jennifer about his wife and how she was treated on the show. Now I agree with Matt when he says Shaunie put her girls up to treating Gloria how she was treated. But now come on, if you knew someone that was close to you that had a relative who slept with your friend's husband wouldn't you blast her too? On the other hand, if you knew your sister could have possibly slept with someone's husband that you were close to would you sell her out? The answer I'm sure is Yes to the first question and HELL NAW to the second question! So I can't blame Gloria at all. She was standing up for her fam and her relationship! I'm like her, he may cheat but he has never disrespected her nor their relationship so KickRocks!!! Dang but I guess Shaunie feels a little hurt too *melshrug* Evelyn and Jennifer are acting no different than my girls would if I were in Shaunie's shoes....
CHECK OUT HIS TWEETS:










WELL DAMN....MATT WHAT DO YALL THINK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment