google


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kanye covers October issue of XXL Magazine


Well looka here! Kanye is covering the October issue of XXL. Like Kanye is all over the place right now. In this issue he talks about his life after the Taylor Swift incident and how he's changed since. I'm hearing he did his own cover story so we could have straight facts and no misunderstandings. I wonder if he speaks on he and Amber's break-up?! I'm ready for this issue.
Here's a quote on why he went into seclusion after the incident:
“I knew I wasn’t in a great spot publicly after the incident, but I would just block it out and work as hard as possible and let my work be my saving grace. In a way, I had thrown a Molotov cocktail at my own career, and it gave me an opportunity, for the first time, to go away and find out who I was. Because I felt very alone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment