google


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Music- Marque "Rhythm &Jazz: The Unthinkable Mixtape


So I have posted this saxophonist, Marque, on melbarchie.com before but here he is again with his first mixtape Rhythm & Jazz:Unthinkable... Maybe it's just me but I've neva heard of a saxophonist dropping a mixtape. Singers, yes. Rappers, yes. He is def changing the game with this one. Today is just one of those days and I really needed this music. Not only is the music beautiful but it's filled with some of your favorite R&B songs intrumentals like: Floetry's "Say Yes," Drake's "Brand New," Trey Songz "Invented Sex," Maxwells's "Pretty Wings," and soo much more. The tracklist is crazy. I've never been a fan of jazz music but because of Marque I'm now a fan of Rhythm & Jazz! Check out the mixtape people!
Download it Here: http://bit.ly/9zEGt0 (My blogger is crazy copy n paste the link people)
Thanks Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment