google


Monday, November 23, 2009

American Music Awards


So the American Music Awards aired lastnight and I missed half the show womp womp at the movies seeing Precious(which was well worth it)
Here are pics and a recap of what I did see:
-Whitney looked sooo fab!!! But damn didn't she look preggo?
- J-Lo busted her ass but made up for it!
-Taylor Swift took home 5 awards(beating MJ for Artist of the Year)and there was no Kanye in sight hahahahaha
-MJ won a couple awards and he wasn't even relevant until he died smdh I'm just saying had he been alive he would not have even been nominated.. Still love u MJ
-Beyonce was a no-show
-Jay-Z won an award and said "Men lie, Women lie, Numbers don't"! HA I love it Hov

Jermaine Jackson hit the red carpet with his ex-sister-in-law now wife and their 3 children smdh

Keri Hilson kept it simple in all black on the red carpet

I have no words.. R.I.P MJ

So many celebs failed lasnight on the carpet but Alicia Keys did it for me with this! Get it bish! lol Lil Duvall was on twitter asking why Swizz wife was mad at least he upgraded smdh

Rihanna is tooo fab for this get-up

Keri took a photo backstage.. I don't what it is but she looking older or sumin..Not the usual Keri at all

The stage show in Rihann's performance was haute!

Rihanna posed backstage after her performance FAB... This bish is bad!

Jay-z and Alicia killed it with their "Empire State of Mind performance. Damn I wish I was from New York smh

Taylor Swift accepted her awards via satellite

Alicia and Whitney posed for a pic. Cute pic

AWWWWWW Whitney and her daughter Bobbi Christina posed.. Bobbi def has that "Bobbi Brown" gap she a cute girl though

No comments:

Post a Comment