google


Monday, November 9, 2009

Rihanna's FULL Interview with Diane Sawyer

Here's Rihanna's full interview with Diane Sawyer...











Wow after 8 months she finally decides to tell what happened on that imfamous night? Kinda funny that he has an album getting ready to drop no shade Rhi Rhi I'm just saying.. Now the victim role is being played I thinks it's more so her PR team but that's just me.. What yall think?

Here are some excerpts from the interview:
Rhianna:
I don’t have a desire at all to be with him. I can’t see how we could get back together but I’m also not God and I can not predict the future. It’s actually rather annoying that there is still some sort of emotion there.

…I am strong. This happened to me. I didn’t cause this. I didn’t do it. This happened to me and it can happen to anyone. I’m glad it happened to me because now I can help young girls when they go through it. I will say that to any young girl that’s going through domestic violence. Don’t react off of love. Eff love. Come out of the situation and look at it third person for what it really is and then make your decision..because love is so blind. It’s so blind.
Chris’s statement to MTV

Chris Breezt told MTV:
While I respect Rihanna’s right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God. –

So it's like February all over again huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment