google


Friday, November 27, 2009

Beyonce "I AM...YOURS"


Lastnight ABC aired a special on Beyonce,the footage was tapped during her show in Vegas.. I am such a Beyonce fan so of course I thought the show was great! The behind the scene footage made it just that much better for me :) I don't care what you haters say! Hands down Beyonce is THE GREATEST PERFORMER of my time! Bish is baddd
Favorite Moments
- Her facials were priceless
- When she got into her 1st album she said Columbia(her label)told her she didnt have one hit..Then she says well they were right I didn't have on hit I had five(Crazy In Love,Naughty Girl, Baby Boy, Me Myself & I, and Dangerously In Love) Get it Bish!
- She says she wrote Crazy In Love around the time she meet her first love.. Her husband ;) tear
- Seeing Jay-Z and Beyonce at her practices.. Sooo cute :)
- Single Ladies performance.. "Put it in they face ladies" lol ok B
- Get Me Bodied practice.. "They need to have as few clothes as possible"
- Watching B interact with her fans
- Listening to the band members! They have so much respect for B
- Seeing B run and hug Jay! If you can't tell I love them!
- Seeing the young girls cry at her shows
- In the Naughty Girl performance B gets a fan, Alicia, to come sing and after she is done B tells her "I didn't tell you to come take my job" :p
Great show indeed!
Ok I have the full show here!




No comments:

Post a Comment