google


Monday, November 8, 2010

Keyshia Cole is ready!


Over the weekend Keyshia Cole tweeted "Shooting 2 videos this week. One with Nicki Minaj, One with someone VERY special. Album cover photo shoot also with David Slijper. Cant Wait." If you are a Keyshia Cole fan like me then this tweet got you excited too! Keyshia has been tweeting for weeks about her upcoming album. I have heard the "I Aint Thru" record and I wasn't moved at all but I know she has some heat coming my way. The video looks like it will be hot though. That special someone is her boo Boobie whom she tweeted pics of at the shoot.


These two are beautiful together :)

I'm sorry but wtf kind of shoe is this? I'm sooo lost is this a skate? Maybe I'm looking at this wrong.

Check Out "I Aint Thru"

Maybe it's just me... Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment