google


Monday, November 22, 2010

Nicki Minaj's addresses Lil Kim... Directly


WOW... Finally Nicki is saying Kim's name in her recent interview with Angie Martinez. Time and time again Nicki has touched on the Lil Kim beef but only in so many words. This time Nicki held nothing back. Could this Nicki have been saving all that built up anger for more pub closer to the drop of Pink Friday? ummmmm Check it out:
On Lil Kim dissing her constantly:

"She just really jumped out the window (regarding Lil’ Kim taking this drama so far). You have to watch who you pick fights with. I think people mistake me for a real Barbie. And they forget where I'm from. And if I have to revert back, I can and I will. Don't play with me."

On paying respect to Lil Kim:

“I respect you. I love you. I have said it time and time again. And if that's not good enough for you mama… then there's something deep rooted in you…That's your insecurity bothering you. It's not Nicki Minaj. It would have been any girl that started popping.”

On why she thinks Lil Kim is hating:
You know what scares people? Success. When you don't make moves and you don't climb the ladder everybody loves you because you are not competition. But once you start to make moves...”

On respect in the rap game:

"We all take from each other. Nothing is new under the sun. Why in the black communities do we need to hate on each other? Instead of saying thank you for showing me love....thank you for keeping my name alive. The same way she opened doors for me, I'm opening doors for her. Do you understand what I'm saying? Because nobody was playing your music and you damn sure couldn't get an interview to save your life. But now you getting interviews and every time you do an interview they ask you about Nicki Minaj.”

Damn Nicki said Lil Kim couldn't get an interview to save her life!! Whoa #shotsfired

No comments:

Post a Comment