google


Monday, November 8, 2010

Lil Kim says she can kill Nicki with her old ish!



Wow after Nicki track Roman's Revenge was leaked everyone pretty much knew it was directed to Lil Kim..
Look at my show footage, how these girls be spazzin’.So f-ck I look like gettin’ back to a has-been?Yeah, I said it, has-been. Hang it up, flatscreen,Plasma.Hey Nicki, hey Nicki, asthmaI got the pumps, it ain’t got medicine. I got bars, Xenocin I’m a bad b-tch, I’m a cunt And I’ll kick that hoe, punt. Forced trauma, blunt you play the back, b-tch, I’m in the front. You need a job, this ain’t cuttin’ it Nicki Minaj is who you ain’t f-ckin’ with. You li’l brag a lot, I beat you with a pad-a-lock I am a movie, camera block. You outta work, I know it’s tough But enough is enough
Whoa after that verse how can you not want to clap back? All this time Nicki has been quiet while Kim has talked soooo much ish about her. This is going to get interesting. But dammit Nicki's camp is goooooood her album drops in 2 weeks! What better time to drop this track and stir up some publicity? But Kim was talking Cash money in that video wasn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment