google


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BET Hip Hop Awards

OK so last night the BET Hip Hop Awards made it's way to our tv screens. BET had Mike Epps to host the show. I love Mike Epps so I thought that was a good move. Overall I give the show 3 stars. If you missed them don't worry they will air at least 50 more times before the week is out!But as I watched I had a few questions running through my head....

1. So umm Gucci really performed in almost every performance?
2. Did BET only give out like 6 awards? Seriously
3. Jay-Z mus really be on promo.. Is this his first year ever going to the BET Hip Hop Awards?
4. Doesn't Kalenna look a bit man'ish/ Just saying her promo pics give her a more feminine feel
5.Did Plies really loose his chain on Stage? LMAO How much did he pay for that one?
6. What is Souljah Boy doing to his hair? Do we wanna see him with dreds? NO!!!!!
7. Did Tiny really say "It's The King Bitch!" She did and I loved it! Down 4 her MAN!
8. Did the entire Grand Hustle fam get on stage to accept T.I Award though?
9. Will Snoop ever cut his hair? I mean Ice T did soo he may yall! I'm just saying
10. Isn't Wale a cutie with nice rhymes? OOOO YES
11. Am I the only one that was wilding out when Goodie Mob came out?
12. Wasn't Kid n Play tired as hell after trying to show New Boyz up?
13. Why are there skinny jeans for men? New Boyz made my flesh crawl yall!

Anyway, I'm sure you guys had a lot of laughs throughout the show, I know I did.. I missed
Jay-Z and Jeezy's performance but I'll look it up later though. I enjoyed the artist in the cypher though they were hott!!! AND dammit I missed The Harajuku Barbie Nicki I heard she killed it though

No comments:

Post a Comment