google


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rihanna's new Album Cover

Here's Rihanna's new album cover. What do you guys think about it? I think she is a goergeous girl but she must be going through a very sad time right now or something. I mean look at her new single Russian Roulette. I do not side with Tiffany Evans, but that song is very dark and gloomy.. It makes me wonder if she needs to talk with someone about her feelings. I'm just saying.. She is scaring me but altogether beautiful cover nonetheless go Rhi Rhi!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the album cover. But I am a male though, so I'm biased. Rihanna will be just fine - love is a mugg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cover is beautiful!! But I just feel like she is going through something right now.. Look at the single "Russian Roulette" It's a very dark song

    ReplyDelete
  3. its artistic and creative in a sense but tha girl has DEFINATELY changed . and its kinna hard to say for the good or bad . im on a up and down with her . hm . and what Tiffany Evans said about Rihanna could be the same thing for alot of artists in the industry if you REALLy think about it .

    madd love .

    ReplyDelete