google


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gucci Mane's New Single "Spotlight"


OK!! I have to speak on this new Gucci record featuring Usher "Spotlight" Am I the only person who heard this record and thought... Why are they trying to make Gucci commercial? One of the main reason's Gucci has such a huge fan base is because he is considered to be "real" So why are the trying to make him commercial? When I first heard the record, I couldn't do anything but shake my head. I am a big fan of Gucci but I do not think this song is a good representation of Gucci.. The song, to me, is what happens when you allow your label to dictate your career.. I have always loved how Gucci remained true to his fans with his street rap.. So my question to you guys is "Do You Think Gucci Will Continue To Have The Same Audience Once He's Commercial? My answer is HELL NO! But that's just me what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment