google


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE WAIT IS OVER! THIS IS IT IN THEATERS



SOOO FOR ALL MICHAEL JACKSON (R.I.P) FANS "THIS IS IT" IS FINALLY OUT! The movie will show the world Michael's final moments while preparing for his last tour. I'm hearing great reviews about this movie. I think the movie will show how great this man really was. We will truly miss you Michael! Gone but never forgotten

Here are some pics from the LA Premier that went down last night. There wasn't a red carpet for the premiere, Michael Jackson had a red floor similar to the one in the Billy Jean video.. Kool huh?


Is it me or does this man get finer with age?


Vivica looked cute


Nia Long looking beautiful as always


Jennifer Lopez I'm speechless


Bill Belemy looked nice with his wife


And what in the jam and water hell is going on with Jermaine? Ugh Can someone please tell him to stop it! I mean his hair looks like it comes off and on! SMH


Tyrese looked like a Chocolate Bar last night on the "red floor" with his daughter Shayla. Isn't she a cutie?

No comments:

Post a Comment