google


Friday, October 15, 2010

Damn... Tip is going back to jail


T.I was sentenced on his parole violation to 11 months in jail.. This is just pitiful to me. He just got out less than a damn year ago. SMH I wonder if Tiny will be sentenced to jail time as well..hmmmmmm Maybe this time around Tip will understand what is truly at stake and come out a changed man

Before the judge sentenced T.I he pleaded:
“As I discovered in talking to my probation officer, I had many problems from my childhood. Now I am down to the disease of addiction. I need help. For me, my mother my kids. I need the court to give me mercy. Judge, don’t send me back to prison.”

He also offered an apology to anyone affected by his going back to jail:
The only thing that I can say, man, is that all people who have supported me, who were behind me, who believed in me, who were disappointed and were let down, I just offered my sincerest apologies, and I will dedicate my life no matter how long it takes to earn your trust back and to make you proud yet again”

Damn Tip... Do Better but he has two weeks to turn himself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment