google


Thursday, October 14, 2010

MelBarchie Says...


Get on the Fli Pelican Train!
Fli Pelican had placements all over the Hip Hop Awards! Geesh I remember when I first heard about the Pelicans and their movement about 2 years ago, I admired their work ethic.. I love to see young men who are passionate about their work and I can say these young men are passionate about the Pelican Movement! Here is a video if the CEO Nino styling Lil Chuckee for the BET Hip Hop Awards:

FLI PELICAN: LIL CHUCKEE - YOUNG MONEY SERIES from Nino Fli Pelican on Vimeo.


Here is a clip of their Fall/Winter Military Inspired Line For 2010

FLI PELICAN: FALL/WINTER 2010 FULL from Nino Fli Pelican on Vimeo.


I love it... Ummm ima need that jacket ole girl has on! Support the movement people

No comments:

Post a Comment