google


Monday, October 25, 2010

This ish can't be REAL! C'mon Antoine Dodson


Baby our favorite hoodrat sensation Antoine Dodson is back and this time he has an iPhone app that tracks sex offenders in your area. I mean it's all for a good cause but must he still carry on with this damn hide ya kids, hide ya wife ish? This commercial is hood as hell and he , again, looks a mess. I would love to know who on his team is giving him the ok for all of this foolishness! I love me some Antoine but this can't be real! He has to let this go at some point. It's enough that he thinks he can actually put out a cd.... I know one thing he for sho wont do a Keyshia Cole and get better as the bank account grows. I have a feeling he will always be that man we saw on the original news broadcast. Like WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment