google


Monday, October 18, 2010

Nicki gives Diddy the Boot! *UPDATED*


Wow it has only been a few months since Nicki Minaj named Diddy as her manager and she is already giving him the boot.. smh Nicki doesn't feel like Diddy is taking her to that "level" so she's moving on to Benny Medina. Damn Diddy. I guess Nicki said "you will not make me another Total/112/Carl Thomas.....Check out the press release:

Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Motown breakout superstar NICKI MINAJ has decided to dismiss rap mogul, Sean “P diddy Combs” as her music manager and has recently signed a new deal with MEGA MANAGER, BENNY MEDINA, whose current and past clients include Multi Grammy Award winning recording artist, MARIAH CAREY, GWEN STEFANI, BRANDY, AND MORE.

Nicki’s Statement:

“By now, everyone should now that I am really strict when it comes to my representation. I had sympathy for Sean however I feel as if I haven’t gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client. Personally, I feel like I’m being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress. I’d like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing. I wish him the best with repping Rick. But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games. If I could turn back time…I wouldn’t have made the decision to let Troy go.”

*When I read this I said damn Nicki was just at the awards with Diddy what in the hell happened that fast.. Anywho Nicki confirmed that she has neva eva met Benny and things are good with her and Diddy.. That statement from her was really rude and out of order. Long stry short she has not fired Diddy!
Nicki tweeted:

No comments:

Post a Comment