google


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Video: Yo Gotti "Make It Work"


This has got to be one of my fav songs off the 4.5 mixtape! I heard the video was gonna be sumin people weren't expecting ( A strip club themed video) but dammit this isn't really what I expected..*melshurg* Now don't get me wrong I enjoyed some of the scenes especially the ending in the shake hahahahahahahaha but that neither here nor there. That chick in that cream dress n the green bad than a mutha but that random has blonde was not what's up. Anywho this is my muthaf'n song and I'm happy they threw the strip club scene in being this is a song catered to skrippers! What yall think about it? O and that random ass blonde hooker chile... But it all goes with the song "Make It Work" People!

No comments:

Post a Comment