google


Friday, January 8, 2010

A look into Japanese Fashion

Ok so I got an email today titled "My feet hurt, could it be the shoes?" At first i was going to delete it but decided to see what it was about. Every woman owns a pair of shoes they love to death, but if worn to the wrong event will kill your feet. Take a look at what Japanese women consider "fashionable"

I am still trying to figure out how one would walk in these!



And here's a woman from a royal family in Japan(I didn't believe this so I had to research it)who still wears shoes that were poplar during the Geisha period in Japan. I can;t even imagine going through the pain! I'm just saying..



Can you imagine the look on the face of her husband when she says "Baby can you rub my feet?" :p

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOHHHHHH HEEEEECK NAWW....THE FIRST COUPLE OF SHOES WERE CUTE BUT ODD, BUT THE LAST ONES HAD DISCUSSED MY HIGH.....LOL, BUT DATS JUS NASTY .....IM SORRY....

    ReplyDelete