google


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Marque Boyd- Saxophonist

So I have decided to feature different artist from Memphis on the site as often as possible! Memphis has so much to offer musically. I just wish we could come together as one instead of fighting and putting one above the other. I will feature no specific genre of music. I am showcasing all that Memphis has to offer! Let's Go Memphis!

My first feature is a saxophonist by the name of Marque Boyd. Marque is a born and raised Memphian. Marque cites his style of music to his exposure of gospel music at an early age. He has been playing the saxophone since he was 5 years old. If you are a jazz fan this is the man. Marque's music is very soulful and at first listen speaks to the soul!. Marque can be found at Safari on Friday Nights speaking to the jazz lovers of the city. Enjoy!



Marque covers Drake's "Brand New"*My Fav*


Marque covers Floetry "Say Yes"

No comments:

Post a Comment