google


Monday, January 25, 2010

WTF IS WRONG WIT HEIDI?!


Heidi in 2006
So if you are a fan of MTV's The Hills then you know 23 year old Heidi Montag. Heidi is a reality show star who some would say let fame get the best of her. A couple of years ago Heidi had plastic surgery done on her nose and her breast. This past November she underwent 10 procedures in just one day on her search for "perfection." She is hoping to launch a pop career, which some may say is the reason she has gotten so much done to her body. What type of example is Heidi setting for the million of children that watch her show? I personally like the old Heidi. Now she's looks scary. Her face looks like it hurts to even blink and eye. If she likes it then I guess i love it?! People be happy with who God made you and what God gave you! Just think about how much more surgery she will have to have in order to maintain her "new" look. SMH

Heidi Montag after her 10 surgeries
Heidi says, "I’m not addicted. If I were addicted, I would have had 10 plastic surgeries. I really had 2 different surgeries. I had one three years ago, and one that I had several procedures done, weeks ago. If you’re addicted, you have to do it all the time."

The "new" Heidi

Heidi in 2008 after her first round under the knife
The Ladies of The View on Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I more mad at Sherri's Wal-Mart ass ponytail! Wth was she thinking? C'mon son!

    ReplyDelete