google


Thursday, January 28, 2010

NEW YO GOTTI "TOUCHDOWN" VIDEO


This song was one of my first post on my blog sooo you kno I am overly excited right now!! I am not a big fan of old school but that car in the beginning of the video is to die for!! I love this record and love Yo Gotti (M-Town Stand-up)!!! Again whoeva made him mad please don't do it again! He is going off.. I see he is getting a Gucci belly as well.. Eating good Gotti?!

FAV LINES:
"My jewelry on and my car parked/My shirt off with no pistol on/aint nan nigga gon take nunin/my lil niggas a shake sumin"
"Kill you bitches softly when I ride by past ya"
"Yo funky Ass" repeated several times lol! I love it!
*sidebar* Was that Raleigh-Egypt High Football Field??!!
Damn Level II was hell deep!! Shiiiiiiiddddd
I love it Gotti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment