google


Monday, December 6, 2010

Is Keri Hilson trying to hard?! Or simply pulling a Rihanna?


Last week Keri Hilson released her video for "The Way You Love Me" ft Rick Ross and had the net going ham.. My question is Keri trying to hard to get attention or is she simply pulling a Rihanna and going for a sexier image? Ummm this is a tough question. The Keri that first came out was more so "the girl next door" type now the recent promo pics and this video is looking more like "the freak next door!" My only problem with this whole "image" change is it's happening soooo quick. Rihanna gradually became that "Rated R" girl. I'm wondering if this is Interscope's doing or simply Miss Keri trying to get from out of her label's shadow? Does she think she will boost album sales? I'm just saying, how can you go from "Pretty Girl Rock" to this? #AWOK

Thoughts on this video?! I'm just smh

1 comment:

  1. i feel with the competition now, Nicki Minaj & Rihanna, I think she feels she needs to overt her sexy, when she should just stay the Keri that we fell in love with

    ReplyDelete