google


Friday, December 17, 2010

New Photoshoot: The Game Cast


I am sooooo excited about BET bringing "The Game" back to my television screen! I'm sooo sick of seeing the re-runs of this show it's crazy. I think I'm really anxious to see what happens with Melanie, Derwin, Jenae, and the baby. Is Tasha Mack going to get back with Rick? Will Malik re-hire his mother? Is Kelly back with Jason? Most importantly will Kelly and Tasha be friends again? Damn sooooo many questions! The new season airs January 11, 2011 at 9:00. The show will air every Tuesday at 9:00 on BET
Check out the promo pics:

Our favorite couple

Gorgeous

Pooch is looking a little smaller

Jose will not cut that Eddie Monster

Tasha Mack in this bish! Loves her.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready too!! Thanks for posting these pics. I was googling "The Game" randomly and your blog came up!:)

    http://www.fdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete