google


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kanye and Nicki Minaj hit big in 1st week sales


The numbers are in guys!!!! Ok remember my prediction was that Nicki would sell no less than 250K and guess what?! She did that plus some! Nicki Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" sold 371,049 copies in it's first week out. She landed at #2 on the charts. Nicki also set a record with her debut album as well. She is the first hip hop female artist to ever move that many album within the first week out! What were youu saying again Kim? Yea ok.
Mr. West took the number 1 spot with 518,775 copies of his 4th studio album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" in its first week out. I will admit I was shaky on what Kanye would do. I guess it's safe to Yeezy has a fan base that even Gorge Bush and Taylor Swift could not change. King Yeezy.
OAN: I haven't heard either album yet but I'm getting mixed reviews on both... What do you all think of the albums?

No comments:

Post a Comment