google


Monday, December 13, 2010

This Breaks My Heart... Yo Gotti Arrest Warrant Issued


Ugh! Ugh! Barchies!!!! Yall gotta know I'm hurt like Gotti is my blood or sumin smh Over the weekend an arrest warrant was issued for Yo Gotti, real name Mario Mims, in connection with the shooting at Level II on November 29, 2010. OG Boo Dirty is also wanted along with 11 other people.
From New Channel 3:
A police affidavit states that Lance Taylor, a.k.a. OG Boo Dirty, and Mario Mims, a.k.a. Yo Gotti, "were involved in a verbal altercation."

A third man got involved, and Boo Dirty allegedly punched him. A fight ensued, resulting in six people shot.

Three were struck in the buttocks, one in the wrist and one in the shoulder, according to the affidavit. The sixth victim was an off-duty security guard, who was standing about 40 yards from the melee.

Neither Yo Gotti nor OG Boo Dirty is in custody, as of Saturday night.

Yo Gotti's lawyer, Art Horne, said that his client is out of town.

"He just wanted his fans and the public to know that...he doesn't condone that type of behavior, and that again, he plans to deal with the charges that have been filed against him," Horne said.

Horne added, "Once he comes back and deals with the allegations, I think his name will be cleared."

Boo Dirty's lawyer, Harold Durham, told News Channel 3 he had spoken with his client after the fight happened, but did not go into much detail. He was unaware of the arrest warrant out for his client.

Eleven warrants were issued on Friday, and by Saturday night, three men involved were in custody on charges of aggravated riot. They are Vernon McClendon, Kenneth Mason, and Howard Greer

Ok, about 3 months ago when I first heard about this "beef" with Yo Gotti I really prayed it would never directly come to him. I say directly meaning that he would be forced to deal with this. He's soooo much bigger than these local rappers. They used the oldest trick in the book and dissed someone they knew would bring them attention.
Before yall start this "she's a groupie," "She hasn't listened to their music," "she hasn't heard their side of the story" ish let me say I have. I have heard their music(I'm not impressed nor am I a fan) and I also watched(yes I sat down and watched this madness)an interview with OG Boo Dirty and King Star( I think that's his name)and heard what supposedly started this beef. It's crazy! In a city where some of the world's biggest names have come from one would think artist would work together instead of trying to bring each other down. I wish I could find that interview. Basically it stated that they were mad because Gotti didn't speak to them or some ish. Whatever the case may be these guys have taken this "beef" to another level. Life is too short. I thank God people were only hurt and not killed that night after the club. I can bet looking back these young men are thinking it wasn't worth it.
I'm a very big supporter of Gotti and I hope this is a wake up call for him. I hope he understands how much he has going on in his life. Anywho I wasn't there to choose a side in who was right or wrong that night at the club but I pray a positive comes out of all this negativity.
Yo Gotii melbarchie.com loves you and your music and were hoping for the best. #salute

You can catch the rest of the story at wreg.com

1 comment:

  1. I do agree that these guys used the 50 cent method to grab an audience and get attention for their music. I hate that this drama had to occur so close to the holidays and that they chose Yo gotti as a target just to get fame of his name. I too respect Yo gotti and has been a fan of he's for years and no matter how hard these guys try to detroy him, Gotti will always have the city behind him for support. great blog mel. muah!

    ReplyDelete