google


Thursday, December 16, 2010

#WhereIsSouljahBoy


So by now everyone has heard about the awful numbers Souljah Boy did after dropping his album on November 30th. His albums have never done well in the past anyway but this time he didn't even do 20k. Well I was sitting her thinking about Souljah Boy and how I haven't seen him in my timeline in a while. Souljah Boy has kinda dropped off the face of the Earth, well the twitter Earth. He's probably embarrassed and upset. I would be too if I had 2,510,148 followers and only 13k bought my album. I'm just like all these people can't be fans. That's a lot of followers who claim they are fans but didn't even go support you and your work. Souljah has been off twitter for a little over a week which is very strange for him. Damn #whereissouljahboy

No comments:

Post a Comment