google


Monday, December 6, 2010

Yo Gotti "CM5 (White Friday)" hosted by Bigga Rankin dropping this Friday


My Barchies should know how hard I go for the homie Yo Gotti by now sooooo here we go!!!!! The highly anticipated Cocaine Muzik 5 hosted by Bigga Rankin is dropping this Friday on livemixtapes.com! I think Bigga Rankin is one of my fav mixtape hosts. Like seriously.. Dude is sooo funny to me lol. There isn't one mixtape that he's hosted and I was like dude shut up! This cover is not my fav but *melshrug* I'm sure I'll love the music
Check out Yo Gotti & Bigga Rankin in the studio:

Damn Gotti and B chewing the hell outta that gum.. Damn they stole the Magnum?! Damn Are you gus ready?! REAL-NIGGA-RADIO! OAN: Live From The Kitchen in stores December 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment