google


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Farewell Lil Wayne- UPDATED_


Soo Lil Wayne officially starts his 1 yr bid at Rikers Island on today.. As a Wayne fan I must say this is a sad day in hip-hop. One of the greatest rappers alive is going to jail(I'm a lil dramatic about this yall). OMG who will fill this void while he is away?! Drake?! Anyway yesterday Wayne made a "farewell" if you will to his fans via Lil Twist twitter. Lmao at Wayne talking bout he aint been getting nun.. *sideeye* He also talks about his hair and the rumors about him cutting his hair.. I wonder if he will have to cut it?! I can't even imagine Wayne with no hair! Mane I can't even watch the ending without getting teary eyed smh
Peep the video below:

According to Mack Maine's twitter Wayne got his sentance postponed until March 2nd!! Yay Ok I'm slightly happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment