google


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grammy Performances & Pics


Jamie Foxx and T-Pain performing "Blame it"

The Human Sprinkler Pink.. Question: Whose idea was the water?! It was neat but im just saying!

Lady Gaga and Elton John after their performance

Beyonce and her "useless" army.. I mean what was their purpose?

Beyonce again and them shoes! GAWD!! I need em in my life :p

Beyonce's performance.. I thought she did good however so many people thought her performance was bad. I'm guessing because she wasn't half-naked shakin her azz?! I don't know. Unlike most she can actually sing and dance so hell if she wants to just sing let her!

Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain "Blame It" Performance... Twitter went Crazy after his sister cam out doing the Matrix n ish.. Jamie loves his sister and I thought it was nice of him to share the spotlight with her :p I think this was one of the best performances.. Its was both fun and funny as hell... hahahaha u see how they put the camera on Jay when T-Pain started singin?! Messy

Drake, Lil Wayne, and Eminem.. The performance would have been good if they didn't mute the whole damn thing! SMH I thought sumin was wrong wit my t.v

The MJ Tribute.. Usher,Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, and Jennifer Hudson.. Am I the only one who felt like Usher jus wanted to bust out moonwalking?! lol

I enjoyed Lady Gaga and Elton John.. I wonda how did she get him to put on the shades n dirt on his face.. Naw I bet he was happy to do it.. The twitter comments about wanting to pray after her performances were too funny

Pink had a very nice performance.. My only problem was that damn water at the end.. She was up in the air like a human sprinkler system lol I'm sorry but I know it was somebody in the crowd like "I know this water betta not touch me!" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment