google


Monday, February 22, 2010

Wayne Joins twitter...


So in Wayne goes to jail in 7 days for his charges with the State of New York but joined twitter late last night! Lol I can only imagine the type of ish he will be updating this last week free. I jus looked and he has almost 67k followers and his account has already been verified(usually takes weeks for that to happen). I'm not gone lie, I'm happy he joined I think Wayne is very smart and entertaining so these tweets should be interesting! The funny thing would be to see an update right after he is locked up! Now that would be funnt #imjussayin

I often wonder what goes on in that head of his....

Here is is on ustream showing off the result of those 8 root canals he had done last week.. He took the bottom grill of but left the top on. Mane I was hoping he would pull a Gucci and take top and bottom out *kanye shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment