google


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wayne didn't like being a trending topic...


Soo my boo Lil Wayne finally joined twitter and after becoming a trending topic he has left :(... I'm a lil mad simply because his tweets gave you insight into his world. His tweets really made you think! No you didn't see any jokes in his timeline but you rarely hear jokes in his music! He's a very intelligent man and I think people fail to realize that. I mean really what did you all expect him to tweet about?! Hitting every girl in the world? Drama between him and one of his babymamas? His relationship with Shenell? Come on now! It's his twitter he can tweet what tha f he wants to.. Anywhoo I didnt think the comments would make him leave tho, hell he's from Hollygrove I;m sure he's seen/heard once #imjussaying
Check out some of his deep tweets:






No comments:

Post a Comment