google


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grammys Red Carpet Pics

I know I'm late guys but I had mad computer issues yesterday... Forgive a bish?!

My Bish Beyonce

MY ABSOLUTE FAVE LOOK OF THE NIGHT EVEN OVA BEYONCE!

The Queen of R&B Mary J. Blige and her husband Kendu

India Arie

Taylor Swift.. Not feeling the dress at all

Trey Songz

LL Cool J and his wife.. Sorry LL but umm wtf is your wife wearing?!

OK STOP IT!! WHO IN THE HELL INVITED MR"PANTS ON THE GROUND" HELL I GUESS I'LL GO AHEAD N START MY ISH OF FOR NEXT SEASON AMERICAN IDOL.. U THINK I'LL GET TICKETS?!

The lovely Keri Hilson.. I jus knew she had that Grammy

Jennifer Hudson looked sooo goooood

Jennifer and her fiancee David

Jamie Fox's sister,Jamie Fox, his daughter Corrine, and guest

WTF is going on Ciara?! Im not feeling this...

Ashanti looked cute

No comments:

Post a Comment