google


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lance Gross "My Life" Shoot


His caption: My Life Shoot: My morning starts with her. *GAWD*

Lance Gross twitpic'd pics from his "My Life" shoot with photograper Hannibal Matthews recently and I'm still in awe. Tall Dark and hansome has done it again. Is this the same Lance Gross from House of Payne?! I mean he's a cutie on the show but I don't know if I can handle all the sexiness going on in this shoot. Damn Eva you picked a gooooooood one. He is gorgeaous *sigh* Check out the pics!

I'm not even mad at this.. Man this is jus tooo much

Then off to get lined up and read over his lines for "House of Payne"

Then to rehearse his “House of Payne” lines on set with Keisha Knight Pulliam

Kicking it courtside at a Hawks game

Ending it off in front of some of the best entertainment in ATL!

No comments:

Post a Comment